Friday, January 27, 2012

technological difficulties

this is me... yup.
Hello again guys! So my camera is being a buttface and refusing to sync with my computer right now, so I have no fashion eye candy for you today. *sadface* INSTEEEAD I'm going to post some pics of my artwork to keep you entertained or whatever. I do realistic portraits, mostly, and I do graphite and charcoal drawings and oil paintings. I'm also beginning to dabble in collage (ooh, i like that word... dabble... heehee) ANYWAYYS here you go.
based on Elle Fanning's photo shoot in Teen Vogue  February 2011 

Self portrait of me on trapeze. I take circus arts and aerial dance classes at a local studio.

I drew my hand drawing a self-portrait... yeah...


self portrait
So yeah! enjoy, and hopefully my camera will be nice tomorrow so I can actually, like, post pictures that aren't a year old.
Love,
Lizzy

1 comment: